Efficient manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, and distribution facilities. And they look great, too!
New Castle School of Trades
East Liverpool, OH
- Originally a five and dime department store in the heart of East Liverpool, formerly the “Pottery Capital of the World”
- The building is now a vocational school, totaling 51,000 SF to accommodate welding and commercial industrial maintenance programs
- The building was originally constructed in 1880, with renovations made in 1912
- The New Castle School of Trades is the catalyst for future developments in the historic town of East Liverpool
- The project was made possible in part through Ohio Historic Tax Credits