The Arkinetics Integrated Process (AIP)
The AIP approach provides clients with an experienced team of partners; including contractors, architects, engineers and subcontractors. All team members share the belief that an integrated project delivery system maximizes and leverages the value of each member’s expertise, creating a greater collective resource to help our clients meet their goals, needs, and interests. The team of partners is formed in the early planning stages of the project to facilitate a seamless project delivery.
The benefits of an Integrated Process:
- Leadership is flexible and shifts to team member most capable of addressing specific tasks.
- Clearly defined responsibilities promote open communication and idea exchange.
- Promotes proactive involvement of the key participants.
- Early involvement of all parties.
- Reduced waste and optimized efficiency.
- Reduced modifications during construction.
- Collaborative decisions are made on “best for client” or “best for project” basis.
- The construction budget is identified early in the process and considered throughout the design and construction.