Crop Bar & Bistro
Transformed a 1920’s bank building to a high end restaurant in historic Ohio City
- Spaces include main dining in the former bank lobby, an intimate bar setting with lounge seating, private dining room in the former vault, and a testing kitchen and food laboratory.
- To minimize the large space, Arkinetics worked with the chef to develop schemes that included a row of lights from the ceiling and raised platforms within the dining area.
- Marble slabs that formerly lined the hallways were polished and installed as the bar top surrounding the kitchen.
- The basement vault was transformed to an intimate private dining room.
- Owned by Cleveland celebrity chef Steve Schimoler
- Thursday through Saturday dinner reservations to dine at Crop are currently a month out!
Historic Preservation Building
Ohio City Preservation Award