The Union Building

CLEVELAND, OH

 Revitalized and restored after sitting vacant for six years

  • Funding was provided through a Public Private Partnership, 3P, by Liberty Development, Cleveland State University, and the State of Ohio.
  • The building’s rich architectural heritage was preserved, including the lobby’s decorative arched ceiling, ornamental iron railings, terrazzo staircases and corridors, and the beautiful exterior terra cotta and storefront.
  • Cleveland State University and NEOMED will house their medical program and administrative offices in the new facility.

 

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places

Originally constructed in 1913